Hi, I’ve written a brand new exclusive free guide for you. Written in plain English, with good ol’ real world examples, it’s a non-technical guide to optimising your website for Google in six steps.
If you want to get more value from your business website and increase your online presence, then start today with this guide.
Search Engine Optimisation For Non Techies
- A six step guide to an optimised website
Download my exclusive free guide to get started;
you will learn:
- Where you are on Google today & where you can get to.
- How to regularly get found on Google.
- How and where to use keywords on your optimised website.
- About blogging and SEO, know why successful businesses blog and how to kickstart your own blog.
- How to exploit Social Media for SEO.
- How to acquire the right links to improve your rankings.
With 2 million searches made on Google every single minute, you are missing out on business if your website is not shown for relevant searches. Read this free guide to know what to do then optimise your website to get more visitors. You can start today.
Through real world examples, this plain English guide will show you how to optimise your website to be found for more searches, bring more visitors and increase your business earning potential.
You will learn how to acquire the right links to your website that make a difference to your Google ranking, how to exploit Social Media for SEO benefit and find out why businesses blog and how to use blogging to massively increase your website traffic.
Includes my handy checklist of 10 easy things to do to make your website appear more often in Google for free.